Option to Send QuarterOFF Gift Certificate
for this Deal is in the Next Page.....Anyway, you can print and use QuarterOFF Gift Voucher immediately after your purchase. Please check and follow instruction/restriction
Ends at Midnight 10/08. Please act Fast.....
* THERE IS NO TIME-SHARE
* For up to 4 people if you opt for 2 Double Beds Cabana. For up to 2 people if you opt for King Bed Cabana.
* NO BLACK OUT DATES, but subject to availability.
* Eco friendly Resort with solar panel energy.
* Eorganic, pet friendly, off the grid.
* 14% Mexical Hotel Tax must be paid upon arrival.
* The Mayan Village is eco-friendly providing guests with an all-natural beach front & solar power.
* Equipped with sheets, towels, pillows, bedside lamps, overhead light.
* Relax poolside or on the beach.
Mayan Village Resort is located a beautiful half hour drive from Cabo San Lucas
, along the Pacific Coast and near the artist community of Todos Santos
, lies the eco resort, The Mayan Village. The Mayan Village is a solar powered, off the grid, all natural beach front village with minimal foot print.
Each Cabana is a simple palapa made of local Palo De Aero that grows naturally in the local Sierra de la Laguna mountains. Each is woven with locally harvested palm fronds from Washingtonia palm trees. The artesanians remove the dead leaves from the trees and weave them into a work of art. The palm trees are not harmed and continue to create a renewable source of building materials.
This unique structure is totally water tight, but still breathes with the environment.
There are many great things to do when visiting Mayan Village Resort.
Cerritos Beach is well known for it`s exceptional surfing. It is also the only swimmable beach on the Pacific for hundreds of miles.
There`s also plenty of fishing options. Rent a pole, spear fishing gear or panga boat. The boats from Cabo rarely go up this far, so you can enjoy the uncrowded ocean for exceptional fishing. When the whales come through the waters are thick with these giant mammals. Watching whales from Cerritos beach is absolutely fascinating and thrilling to see.
Mayan Village Resort
Highway 19, km 67
El Pescadero, Mexico
website : www.mayanvillageresort.com